Sunset Silhouette Image

Today I created a silhoette of my friend, the backround for my silhouette was a sunset at the beach.

First, I took a picture with my friend Sweet-E I then went to remove bg and removed my images backround.

Next, I went ot Format Options to change the colour.

Lastly, I searched for a sunset backround and used my favorite sunset at the beach.

I enjyod being able to have this memory with my friend. I did well at making the proportions look correct.

2 thoughts on “Sunset Silhouette Image

1. Mōrena Myah,

WOW!! What an incredible photo. I love this art activity as it incorporates photography and different ways you can be creative with photos.

This looks incredible, what a beautiful sunset I love the different shades of orange. Also how great that you now have this beautiful photo of you and your friend!!

If I didn’t know what the activity was I would have believed this to be a real photo. Have you ever taken a silhouette photo before, without using editing tools?

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

2. Kia ora Miss Myah,
    What a gorgeous job you have done with your photo editing – he ātaahua! As Zana has said, I wasn’t able to tell at first that this was edited. Have you been able to get to the beach these holidays?

Looking forward to more of your Summer Learning Journey blog posts.
    Miss Tele’a.